Paulding County School Nutrition is seeking friendly,
dependable and dedicated individuals who enjoy working with food and
children. We are looking for substitute
food service staff for our school cafeterias.
Prospective employees must attend a Substitute Orientation class. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
How to apply for a Nutrition Substitute position:
· Complete an application at www.applitrack.com/paulding/onlineapp/
· Attend a substitution orientation class for
which you must pre-register at
Nutrition Careers Registration
· Submit 3 references to the School Nutrition Department
· Submit proof of education
Submit to a fingerprint/background check ($42.50
processing fee) when notified by the department
Pre-Registration for Orientation Class Information:
· Pre-Registration Date/Time: Register online beginning at 8:30 AM on February 6, 2017
· Orientation Class Day/Time: Monday, February 27th at 10:00 AM
· Orientation Class Location: Nutrition Department Training Room,
Dianne Wright Innovation Center
140 Bethel Church Road, Hiram, GA 30141
Registration for School Nutrition Substitute Orientation
Class begins at 8:30 am on the date specified.
The link provided to register (posted above) will become active at 8:30
am on the date specified and remain active for the time frame indicated. You will receive a message online when the
class is full. The training will be held
in the Conference room located at the Nutrition Department. There is No Fee for the orientation classes.
Benefits for working for The Paulding County School Nutrition Department:
· All school holidays off
· Weekends off
· Lunch provided on days worked
· Daytime hours
Nutrition Substitutes are called on an “as needed” basis. The number of hours worked may vary by school.
Questions?? Contact 770-443-8003 extension *10154.